These easy vegan, gluten free blinis are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Recipe by Liv Kaplan
1/4 cup hemp protein
1/4 cup hemp milk
1 medium egg
1 pinch sea salt
Coconut oil for cooking
- To make the blinis, combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat and grease with a little coconut oil. Pour in two tablespoons worth of the mixture for each blini.
- Leave to cook and wait until bubbles appear, about 2–3 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook on the other side for 2 minutes.
- Top with your favourite toppings to serve!
- For avo and hemp seed, top with sliced avo, hemp seeds, hemp seed oil and salt and pepper.
- For the salmon, top with smoked salmon, red onion, fresh dill, capers and coconut yoghurt. Drizzle with hemp seed oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.