- 2 cups almond flour/meal
- ¼ cup coconut or hemp, liquid
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoon dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Pre Heat your oven to 180°C
In a large mixing bowl combine almond meal, chocolate, hemp seeds and baking soda and give a quick mix until combined.
Into your dry mix add oil, honey, water, vanilla and sea salt and min well until combined
Line a baking tray with baking paper, then divide your cookie mix into 7 equal portions rolled into balls. Place on the baking try then push flat using the back of a fork.
Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden then remove and let cook for 15 minutes.
By Bondi Harvest.