Delicious, whole food, protein rich, hempy cookies!
Recipe by georgeloveslemon
Makes: Approx. 10 cookies
90g rolled oats
59g almond meal
60g vanilla protein powder
2 tbsps My Hemple hemp seeds
60g almond butter
90g maple syrup
3 tbsps My Hemple hemp oil
80g 78% or more dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4 and line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients (minus dark chocolate) in a large bowl until a dough forms.
- Divide dough into 10 portions and roll into balls. Place on lined tray and flatten to approximately 1cm thick.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate and spread a thin layer over the cooled cookies. Place in the fridge to set, then place in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix together all the ingredients minus the dark chocolate to form the cookie dough.
- Divide into 6 balls, before moulding and squashing into circles ready to bake.
- Once slightly golden (we suggest around 12 minutes later) remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Melt the dark chocolate drops.
- Once biscuits are cool spread a thin layer of chocolate on top, before placing in the fridge or freezer to set.