This super easy Hemp seed dukkah recipe is the best addition to salads, roast veggies, steamed greens, anything you like really!
Recipe by Nourish Anushka
1/3 cup hemp seed
1/3 cup almonds
1 tsp coriander seed
1 tbsp cumin seed
1 tsp sumac
½-1 tsp salt
1 tsp chilli flakes
1. In a food processor or mortar and pestle blitz almonds, coriander and cumin seeds.
2. Heat a medium frying pan over a medium heat and add hemp seeds, the almond coriander and cumin seed mix.
3. Heat for 4 for minutes or until golden and aromatic.
4. Add sumac, salt, chilli flakes and mix well.
5. Serve with hemp seed oil and bread or sprinkle over salads and vegetables, avo toast or eggs.